Celebrating Culture & Identity in 2017
Thursday 8th June 2017
Please come and join us for a celebration of Traveller Culture and Identity on Thurday 8th June 2017, at our offices on Great Strand Street, Dublin 1, 11am - 4pm.
There will be lots of activies to do, see and hear (and something to eat too!)
Here's what to expect:
- Market Stalls with Travellers, old and young, exhibiting various talents such as Tin Smiting, Fingernail Art, and Hairdressing
- Our Photo Exhibition - a fun look back at 30 years of some of the thousands of people involved with Exchange House Ireland
- An array of fantastic Stories, told by Travellers - giving us an insight to Traveller history and culture, and maybe even a ghost story or too!
- Music, music, music - from Buskers to Broadway, from Classic to Country!
- Some Poetry to soothe the soul
- Activities for Young People - ensuring all the family can have fun!
- And Complimentary Food made by our seven spectacular chefs!
- (more to be added, so watch this space)
Our doors will be open - please come, join us - we'd love to see you